Welcome to the diary of a rebranding – I’m having an identity crisis.
In the past 30 days, I decided to redirect, reprioritize, and rebrand. Yikes! What was I thinking?
Now, I’m the kind of person who gets an idea in her head and runs with it, full steam ahead. That’s not always wise, but it’s how I’m made…or how I operate anyway.
Throughout this process I have
- barely seen my husband as I’m working 16-18 hours a day,
- not cooked a meal in weeks,
- strewn papers and ideas and yarn all over my studio as the creative juices flow, and
- been so, so excited about the prospects of helping others with their crochet businesses!
So, I woke up this morning and decided “Today’s the Day!”
No, not my husband’s birthday….well, it IS my husband’s birthday, but it is also the day that we get this rebranding thing off the ground. It is by no means perfectly complete (please, oh, please don’t let me leave broken links lying around the internet!) – I only have like 8 posts up right now, but I know I need to start somewhere and that somewhere is right HERE.
My Rebranding Day
It’s 10:00 AM and, so far, my day has consisted of
- renaming all of my Made with a Twist social media pages to Crochetpreneur,
- opening up new social media profiles for Made with a Twist (so people can still find me and learn about the rebrand),
- updating graphics on all social media pages,
- figuring out my giveaway and rafflecopter settings,
- opening a new Crochetpreneur Pinterest page, and
- getting the message out to my followers that I am now Crochetpreneur, but I’m still me.
So what’s in it for you?
I’m so glad you asked!
Once the rebranding is complete, you and I can focus on what we really love – our crochet businesses! We’ll brainstorm ideas on how to get your business noticed and growing and we’ll celebrate successes and make a plan to deal with struggles. We’re going to do this thing and it’s going to be great!
While we work on getting there and between baking cinnamon rolls and a “white cake with peanut butter frosting” for the birthday boy, I’ll be tying up loose ends and getting a couple of orders out the door before the snowstorm hits.
However, before I get back to work-work, how about we have a GIVEAWAY?!
To celebrate the rebranding, I’m going to be giving away a set of 20 Made with a Twist (by Crochetpreneur) crochet patterns! Included with be patterns for both Winter and Spring products. These are the patterns I use to make all of my inventory for craft fairs and online sales. If you want to get a jump on your crochet business, this bundle is for you! Sign up, below.
Terms and Conditions: Available worldwide as the patterns will be emailed in PDF downloadable format. Only ONE winner will be chosen. If it is determined that the winner is not eligible or he/she does not respond within 24 hours, a secondary winner will be selected. All patterns are written in US terms.
Best of luck to you – be sure to share the giveaway with your friends. I’ll be letting the winner know on Thursday, April 6!
Until then, stay cozy and keep on yarning! Pam