It seems like everything is pretty much up in the air lately.
We don’t know when and if everything will shut down at a moments notice or when we might have to drop everything and take care of the kids who are home for several weeks, care for sick family members, or any other of life’s circumstances that come our way.
I want to encourage you that we WILL get through this, but it will take some adjusting.
To help you out, in that regard, I’ve gather up some resources to help you manage both home and business if you’re self-isolating or quarantined for two or more weeks.
I hope you find it helpful!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 Resources for Productivity and Schooling from Home
- 2 Increase Your Productivity While Working From Home
- 3 Tips for Schooling from Home
- 4 School Cancellation Activity Pack
- 5 Wake Up Early To Work From Home When You're Not a Morning Person
- 6 The Best Way To Increase Productivity As A Mom
- 7 COVID-19 Social Distancing with Kids: 37+ Free and Low Cost Resources and Activities for Families
- 8 17 Fun Activities for Your Bored Teenagers to Enjoy
- 9 How to Reduce Distractions to Get Things Done
- 10 Six Ways to Stay on Track When the Kids are Off
- 11 A homeschool mom’s guide on how to survive extended time at home with your kids.
- 12 10 Boredom Busters for Homeschoolers
- 13 Organize Your Crochet Business Like the Pros
Resources for Productivity and Schooling from Home
One last tip, one of our CBA members mentioned that she purchased a soap-making kit to keep the kids busy and make handwashing fun. I thought it was a great idea! If you’d like to do the same, check out these kits from Amazon.
I know the kids will love those!
If you know of any great resources for keeping the kids busy or for managing your business during these uncertain times, please feel free to add them in the comments. I’d love to hear from you!
Organize Your Crochet Business Like the Pros
Includes: business details, branding board, media kit, customer avatar, and more!
PLUS: Get access to my exclusive, subscribers only, business resources library!