Get ready! You’re about to…
Grow and Scale Your Design Business to New Heights
with the support of a diverse, driven, and dynamic community.
Our signature mastermind program for crochet designers
Do you have a vision, a passion, and the determination to scale your business to the next level?
You are not alone!
The Catalyst Collective is a refuge where like-minded crochet designers come together to foster growth, innovation, and success. Spearheaded by Pamela Grice of Crochetpreneur®, the collective is your golden ticket to a future of unparalleled growth and camaraderie.
Wondering, What is a Mastermind?
A Mastermind is a carefully assembled collective of like-minded business owners who convene on a regular basis to exchange ideas, resources, innovative concepts, support, and encouragement.
Each member thrives from the pooled knowledge of the community, facilitating accelerated growth by learning from the successful strategies of others and steering clear of expensive errors.
Are You Ready to go All In?
Navigating the world of online business is tough. You’re exhausted from traveling this path solo and crave a network of individuals who truly understand your joys and struggles, along with a mentor who resonates with your vision and can help you make it a reality.
Inside this community, you will receive unwavering support throughout your entrepreneurial adventure, tailored to your unique aspirations. You’ll gain access to comprehensive training, essential tools, and invaluable resources that you need.
It is possible to build the business of your dreams!
Business has got you feeling…
oh, friend, I get it…i’ve been there, too.
I almost quit my crochet business.
But I learned, with the support of a mastermind group, the power of community in helping individuals build lives and businesses they love. As you experience the power of the collective, you’ll begin to…
unleash untapped potential…without overwhelm
focus on high roi activities and offload the rest
forge meaningful connections that make business fun again
increase sales, accelerate growth, & dream the impossible dream
Navigate challenges with confidence and strategy
Start operating in flow again
Experience the personal and financial freedom you dreamed of when you started this adventure.
Why the Catalyst Collective?
It’s not just another impersonal online support group.
It’s a group of real people, building real relationships, and having fun while building profitable and purposeful online crochet design businesses.
It’s not only a mastermind, it’s a collaborative group-coaching experience where you get access to my entire library of digital resources.
- My Full Library of Digital Resources: Including past summit recordings, workbooks, Canva templates, and more.
- My Entire Course Library: Including lifetime access to the Crochet Biz Lab, Crochetpreneur Business Academy, and all workshops, like the Holiday Prep Workshop, Mastering Craft Fairs, Blogging 101, and Etsy Bootcamp.
- VIP Membership and More: As long as you remain a member of the collective, you’ll have access to all VIP content inside the Crochetpreneur Business Academy. Plus, you’ll get access to all other premium digital resources created during your tenure in the group.
- Coaching, Community, and Support: There are so many opportunities to get the help you need to reach your goals. I’ve detailed them next section.
- Bonus Inside Scoop: You’ll get a peek behind the curtain at all my business strategies – the wins and the struggles – through comprehensive audits and behind-the-scenes launch debriefs.
I’ll share it all and, in time, we’ll become ride-or-die biz besties!
But Wait, There’s More…
Let’s get down to business
Here is Where the Growth Really Happens
tuesdays from 10:30am – Noon Mountain Time
Weekly Catalyst Calls
Inside the Catalyst Collective, we’ll have weekly group connection calls! This is a time where we’ll be all ears for your questions, checking in on how you’re doing, brainstorming, and spilling some behind-the-scenes secrets from our business adventures. The community is here to support your success – these confidential calls are a safe place to share it all!
strategy and clarity
Quarterly 1:1 Coaching Calls
Each three-month quarter, we’ll get together for a 45-minute clarity, strategy, coaching, and planning session. This is one of my favorite parts of the program because we get to chat one-on-one, brainstorm, laugh, and cry together…whatever you need, I’m here for you.
live and in-person
Join a cozy gathering of your crochet biz besties at our annual in-person retreat. Here, you’ll forge deep connections and share invaluable insights, all while nurturing friendships that fuel both creativity and business growth. It’s more than a retreat; it’s a golden opportunity to blend learning with laughter, surrounded by a community that shares your passion and drive.
open office hours
Monthly Voxer Day
Get exclusive access to a monthly Voxer day of coaching. This is your chance to ask questions and brainstorm in real-time, fostering both growth and momentum as I make myself available to help with anything you need. Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your business journey with personalized coaching throughout the entire day!
Private Catalyst Community
Support and inspiration are just a message away. As a collective member, you’ll have access to a private Voxer channel and Facebook group, connecting you with a community ready to share insights, advice, and encouragement. It’s your go-to space for fostering collaborations, seeking guidance, and celebrating milestones together.
What Our Members Have to Say (click the right/left arrows for more)
Hey there, I’m Pam!
crocheter, coach, psychotherapist, wife, mom, grandma, homesteader, crazy chicken lady
As a business coach and mentor, I specialize in helping crocheters and designers become more profitable and joyful in their businesses. My journey has been quite the adventure, landing me in the top 1% of Etsy sellers and achieving a multi-six-figure success story all within the niche of crochet.
With over 15 years experience as a psychotherapist and coach, my approach combines the best of multiple worlds – business savvy, insights into behavior and mindset, and a deep understanding of the crochet world.
I’ve crafted a unique mastermind group coaching program tailored specifically for crochet designers, where we focus on both your personal and professional growth.
I’m committed to helping you build a thriving crochet business without sacrificing your well-being. My mission is to empower remarkable women like you within the crochet industry, helping you strike that perfect balance while watching your business flourish.
Driven designers don’t isolate themselves behind screens and rely, solely, on their own knowledge. They are joining MASTERMINDS.
Once you’ve got your business built, becoming a leader in your niche is all about connections and the right mindset. Joining a Mastermind group is a great way to improve both.
You can learn faster and make fewer mistakes by tapping into the group’s collective wisdom.
we need each other
The quickest way to grow a business is by leveraging the wisdom of fellow entrepreneurs who are open to generously sharing their triumphs and lessons, fostering collaboration, and extending referrals to their networks of friends, colleagues, and followers.
By being part of a community of like-minded designers, those who are willing to give without expecting in return, you gain access to opportunities that would have otherwise remained elusive.
When you’re surrounded by these supportive peers, opportunities and connections flourish, propelling your success far beyond what you could achieve on your own.
Our Shared Values
Catalyst Collective is likely a great fit for you if…
- You are ready to simplify your business to be more aligned with who you are.
- You’re an action taker and don’t let excuses hold you back.
- You want to work with intention instead of hustle and aren’t afraid to rest.
- You are willing to share generously to help others grow as you also grow.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously and accept constructive feedback.
- You are honest with yourself and the other people around you.
- You are willing to be vulnerable and ask for help.
- You are always learning and look for the lesson in every experience.
- You love people, dream big, and want your success to make a difference in the world.
- You love personal growth and are always trying to be a truer version of yourself.
- You want a business that gives you the lifestyle you really want.
this is definitely not for you if…
- You aren’t willing to challenge the status quo.
- You don’t want to engage – you’re just here to peek behind the scenes of other people’s businesses.
- You know it all already so routinely shut down and don’t hear or consider what others say.
- You want someone to tell you what to do.
- You aren’t willing to take ownership for your own growth.
- Your integrity is for sale.
- You haven’t already built an online crochet design business that is making five-figures annually.
- You’re not in a place to invest in yourself right now, or this investment will cause significant stress.
You’re Probably Wondering…
Catalyst Collective Mastermind is Invitation Only
if you’ve read this far and feel like we’re your people…
submit your application, below, to be considered for an invitation.
What Happens Next?
Have questions that aren’t answered above?
Click below and ask away. We’re happy to help!
Hear from Some of Our Members
as they share about their experience in Crochetpreneur Business Academy® and our mastermind program.